Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bed & Bath Themed Bridal Shower on a Budget

My friend is getting married this month, and I offered to throw her a bridal shower. She wanted to have a Bed & Bath themed bridal shower! Therefore, as the host, I asked guests to bring a present for her that she could put/use in her new bedroom or bathroom (gifts ranged from fancy candles to soft bath towels to lingerie). To incorporate the theme (and because I was on a budget!) I used decor from around my bedroom and bathroom. In the pictures you will see a bathroom basket (with soap, lotion, hand towel, etc.), vintage wooden hangers, a curtain, picture frames, candles, etc.

Her wedding colors are blush pink, champagne, and light grey so I tried to incorporate those colors into the decor and food. :) It was a low-cost, simple shower in a church building but it was a lot of fun!


















No comments:

Post a Comment