Sunday, March 24, 2013

DIY Easter Carrot Cupcakes

These cupcakes are an easy treat for Easter. I used a confetti cake mix because it has some great spring colors in it, but carrot cake mix would be fun too.

Because I had cream cheese, I decided to make my own frosting and it is super creamy! I’m all about convenience though so store bought frosting works great too. To make your own you only need…

4 oz. cream cheese
4 oz. butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Look here for directions: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/cream-cheese-frosting-recipe/index.html

I got the M&M's at Zurcher's, a local party store, because they sell different colored M&M's. I just made cute little carrots with the M&M's. Hooray for Easter!





3 comments:

  1. These tasted sooooo gooood Amber! Thank you for dropping some by our home! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky that you got some and I bet they did taste good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I will make you some treats when you get home! :)

      Delete